- Relief of cold and flu.
- Helps to reduce the severity and duration of flu symptoms.
- Beneficial in the treatment of upper respiratory tract infections.
- A powerful immuno-stimulant that helps to maintain a healthy immune system.
Native American Indian tribes were the first to use the echinacea root for a variety of ailments and, until the 1800's, it was one of the best-kept secrets. Around 1870 a German physician formulated a medicine containing echinacea that became popular in European households.
It was not until the 1900's that echinacea gained recognition among healers in the west.
As the interest in echinacea increased, hundreds of scientific studies have been conducted with different echinacea plant parts, confirming its efficacy.
Today echinacea is recognised as one of the most exciting herbal discoveries for healthy immune function and to assist in the management of upper respiratory tract infections.
Many people suffer from cold and flu symptoms every year.
Clinical trials prove that echinacea is beneficial in the treatment of upper respiratory tract infections, such as colds and flu.
As a powerful immuno-stimulant, echinacea helps to maintain a normal, healthy immune system. Taken regularly it can not only provide relief of the symptoms of cold and flu, but can also assist in the treatment of flu by reducing the severity and duration of symptoms.
Features / Benefits
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Easy-to-swallow capsules.
- 100% vegetable capsule shell.
- Two tamper-evident layers.
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, caffeine, yeast, gluten, sugars and alcohol.
- Manufactured to strict pharmaceutical standards and listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).
Ingredients: Each capsule contains standardised extract equivalent to dried Echinacea purpurea root 1 g (1000 mg) equivalent to cichoric acid 1.69 mg.
Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Content: 60 capsules
Product of Australia