How effective is your daily multivitamin?
Did you know that digesting solid vitamins can be difficult? The elderly and the chronically ill simply do not have enough stomach acid to carry out this process. As a result, tablets, capsules and chewable vitamins often exit the body undigested, providing very little benefit.
How Salus® Epresat® works?
- A liquid formula containing vitamins and antioxidants for the maintenance of good health
- Prevention of vitamin deficiencies, e.g. after infectious diseases or as a consequence of an unbalanced diet (slimming cure)
- Aids in the absorption and use of calcium and the metabolism of fats, proteins and carbohydrates
- Support of physical and mental activity, assists the body in tissue formation, connective tissue formation and wound healing
- Strengthening of immune system; support of natural resistance against infections
- Helps to maintain health of eyesight, night vision, immune function, membrane, skin, bones, teeth, cartilages and gums
Epresat liquid multivitamin is a highly absorbable liquid which provides 8 essential vitamins.
It comes in a base of an all-natural concentrate of fruit juices and herbal extracts and contains fortifying nutrients such as brown algae and wheat germ.
It is beneficial for people who are looking for easily absorbed nutrients to add to smoothies, juices, yogurt, etc.and is suitable for vegetarians.
Volume: 250 ml
Product of Germany