Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before using our website ("site") so that you are aware of your legal rights and obligations with respect to unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd (“Unitednature”, “we”, “our” or “us”).
By accessing this site, you hereby agree:
(a) that you have read and agree to be legally bound by these Terms & Conditions of Use and
(b) that you are the user of the Site/Services and is 18 years or above.
If you do not accept these Terms & Conditions of Use, please leave the website and/or discontinue use of the Services immediately.
unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd may at any time vary or amend these Terms & Conditions of Use by posting the amended Conditions of Use through the Site. Any use of the Site after the amendment of these Terms & Conditions of Use is deemed acceptance of the amended Terms & Conditions of Use by you. If you do not agree to the amended Terms & Conditions of Use, you have the right to stop using Site/Services.
1) WEBSITE / SERVICES
The Site is owned and maintained by unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd.
unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd operates an online store through the Site, which offers one or more of the following features and services (each a “Service” and collectively the “Services”), mainly for the browsing and purchasing of products:
- access to a collection of information, products, services, data, text, listings, pricing, graphics, images, videos, audio files and other types of works;
- search engines or tools;- blogs, message boards, communication tools;
- email or message alerts; and
- any other services, features, content or applications that unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd may offer through the Site from time to time in our sole and absolute discretion.
Unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd reserves the right to change, modify, suspend or discontinue the whole or any portion of the Site at any time. We may also impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts or the entire Site/Services without notice or liability.
2) HEALTH RELATED INFORMATION
This website is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and the information, products, services and other content provided on and through this Site provided (directly or via linking to third-party sites) are provided for informational purposes only. You should always consult with your physician or other healthcare professional regarding any medical or health- related diagnosis or treatment options.
We often provide information on this Site, including information relating to medical and health conditions, products and treatments, in summary or aggregate form. This information is not a substitute for advice from a health care professional, nor is any information contained on or in any product label or packaging.
You should not use the information or services on this Site for diagnosis or treatment of any health issue or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should always consult with a healthcare professional, and carefully read all information provided by the manufacturer of a product and on or in any product label or packaging, before using any medication or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic product, before starting any diet or exercise program or before adopting any treatment for a health problem. Everyone is different, and your reaction to a product may be significantly different another's reaction to the same product. You should also consult a healthcare professional regarding any interactions between any medication you are currently taking and nutritional supplements.
3) ACCOUNT INFORMATION
To access certain parts of the Site/Services, you will be required to sign-up for an account with unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd (“Account”) and select a user name ("User Name") and password ("Password").
You are solely responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of your User Name and Password. You agree not to:
- share or permit others to use your Account or Password; or
- assign or transfer your Account to any other person or entity.
You shall be bound by and responsible for all communications and online activity transmitted or conducted through the use of your Account. Unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd shall have no responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, cost, expenses, or liabilities arising as a result of or in connection with the wrongful or fraudulent use of your Account. If you are aware of any actual or suspected unauthorised use(s) of your Account, or loss, theft, or unauthorised disclosure of your Password, please promptly notify us at: email@example.com.
Each household or delivery address may only register one (1) Account. Multiple Account(s) registering the same delivery address may be permitted at our sole discretion.
Please provide accurate, complete, and up-to-date information required for your Account.
Where a delivery address is associated with multiple Account(s) without our written authorisation, or fraudulent or wrongful use of an Account is detected or suspected, we reserve the right at our sole discretion and without liability, and without prejudice to our other rights and remedies under this Agreement or at law, to immediately:
- cancel any orders placed through such Account(s);
- cancel or invalidate any credits or discount vouchers, coupons or codes awarded to or used by such Account(s);
- prohibit such Account(s) or persons from participating in any promotions, contests or surveys of Unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd; and/or
- merge, suspend and/or terminate Account(s).
4) ORDERS, PRICES & PAYMENTS
All orders made by you shall be deemed to be an offer made by you to purchase the selected product(s) and quantities set out in your order upon these Terms & Conditions of Use. All orders shall be subject to the acceptance by Unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd.
Processing of payment for an order shall not in itself constitute acceptance of the order by Unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd, provided an order for any product(s) is rejected or cancelled by Unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd, any payment made for such order shall be reversed or refunded by Unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd in accordance with our prevailing refund policy at such time.
All orders made by you are subject to stock availability. Unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel, amend or reject your order in whole or in part, at any time and without liability or compensation, where any product is out of stock, damaged or spoilt, or unavailable for any other reason.
Product Information, Price and Payment
Unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd endeavors to provide you with accurate and up-to-date pricing, product and promotional information. However, errors may sometimes occur and we do not guarantee that the pricing, images or other product or promotional information provided will be error-free, updated or complete. You agree that Unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any errors in the pricing and product or promotional information listed on our Site. The price to be paid by you shall be based on our prevailing selling price at the time we receive your order, which may or may not be correctly reflected on the Site.
By confirming your purchase, you authorize us to charge the additional amounts to you. If you choose to cancel the purchase, we will reverse or refund payment for such item in accordance with our prevailing refund policy at such time. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order in respect of the incorrectly priced item as cancelled.
All product prices are shown in Singapore dollars and are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax. Prices of products may change from time to time and any promotional discounts or offers may also be withdrawn at any time without notice.
Payment for all orders shall be made in Singapore dollars.
We accept payment for orders by MasterCard, Visa, Paypal & Cash on Delivery (COD) only. Kindly note that Paypal currently accepts MasterCard, Visa, & American Express, and the credit/debit cards and payment methods accepted by Paypal is subject to change.
By placing your order, you authorise us to transmit information or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time and this may include verification checks involving your debit or credit card number or credit reports in order to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorization, to protect you and us from fraud, and to enable us to arrange delivery of your order to your nominated delivery address.
5) PROMOTIONS, VOUCHER CODES
Unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd will run promotions, subject to additional terms and conditions which can be found on the Site and are hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms & Conditions of Use.
Promotions are only valid for the specific time period indicated by Unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd.
The following terms shall apply to the use of credits, vouchers, coupons and codes (“Voucher Codes”):
- Each Voucher Code is only eligible for a single use and is only valid for the specific time period indicated by Unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd.
- The Voucher Codes may only be redeemed by purchasing certain products from Unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd during the applicable validity period and must be indicated at the time of checkout, and all information required by Unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd must be provided. No retroactive use of the Voucher Code is permitted.
- Voucher Codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, voucher, coupon, code or offer, including but not limited to discounted sale items, unless otherwise stated.
- A minimum spend may be required before use of the Voucher Code is permitted.
- Voucher Codes cannot be refunded, redeemed or exchanged for cash.
- Resale, transfer and sharing of Voucher Codes are strictly prohibited. In spite of the above, gift vouchers, if offered by Unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd, may be purchased by you and given to others.
- Voucher Codes are non-replaceable. No reproduction, alteration, adaptation, tampering, distribution, publication, broadcast or other communication or dissemination of Voucher Codes is allowed.
- Unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd reserves the right to verify the validity of any Voucher Code and to declare null and void, any Voucher Code which in our opinion has been stolen, duplicated, tampered with, or which is suspected to have been misappropriated or fraudulently obtained or used.
Unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd reserves the right to vary or impose such other terms and conditions as we deem appropriate from time to time by posting the varied terms and conditions through the Site.
Where any free gift is offered as part of a promotion, the free gift is offered on a “first come first serve” basis and while stocks last basis. No cash will be offered in lieu of the gift.
Unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd decision on all matters relating to promotions, discounts, Voucher Codes and other privileges is final and binding.
Unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd reserves the right to discontinue any promotion, discount, Voucher Code programme, contest, privileges or programme at any time without notice or liability.
Delivery slots are subject to availability.
Unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd will endeavor to deliver the products to your delivery address within the delivery time frame you selected , but does not and cannot guarantee that the delivery time frames will be met as there may be factors outside of our control which may result in early or delayed deliveries. You agree that Unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any deliveries made outside the delivery time frame.
Please notify us immediately of any change to your delivery address, date or time of delivery, or contact number. Any changes in the delivery address, date or time of delivery 24 hrs before the scheduled dlivery time may incur an administrative charge of S$10.00.
Where you specifically instruct Unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd to leave your delivery outside the door of the specified delivery address, such delivery shall be at your sole risk and you accept all liability and risk of loss, theft and damage. For all other deliveries, please arrange for someone to receive the delivery and sign off the delivery invoice or device.
7) COMMENTS, FEEDBACK & OTHER INFORMATION
You may provide or submit comments, feedback, suggestions and other content or information (collectively, “Comments”) so long as the content is not illegal, criminal, immoral, inappropriate, hateful, obscene, defamatory, offensive, violent, abusive, political, religious, infringing or disrespectful in nature, and does not consist of or contain software viruses, solicitation or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a Comment. Unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd reserves the right (but not the obligation) to review, remove or edit such content.
You hereby grant Unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and sub-licensee licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, display, communicate, transmit, broadcast, distribute and exploit any Comments that you provide or publish through or in relation to the App, for any purpose as Unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd may require at its sole discretion. You further agree that Unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd may use and publish your name in connection with such Comments.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Conditions of Use or any issues raised in these Terms & Conditions of Use or on the Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8) DISCLAIMERS & LIMITATIONS
While we make every effort to ensure that the Site and all Content is accurate and complete, we provide the Site and Content on an ‘as is’, ‘as available’ basis only without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose, compliance with description, or the warranty of non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, Unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd does not warrant that the functions contained in or access to the Site & Content or other content will be timely, uninterrupted or error-free or without omission, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or Content are free of viruses or other harmful components, or that the download, installation or use of the Site or any Content in or with any device will not affect the functionality or performance of the device. Unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Content or the Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, completeness, reliability, or otherwise.
You agree that:
Unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd shall be entitled at any time, at its sole and absolute discretion and without prior notice, to add to, vary, terminate, withdraw or suspend the operation of the whole or any part or feature of the Site or Services without assigning any reason; and
access to or the operation of the Site may from time to time be interrupted or encounter technical or other problems and may not necessarily continue uninterrupted or without technical or other errors,
and in any such event, Unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any loss, liability or damage which may be incurred as a result.
In no event shall Unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd be liable to you for any damages, losses, expenses, liabilities under any causes of action (whether in contract or tort including, but not limited to negligence, or otherwise) caused through the use of, or the inability to use, the Site/Services, Content or any other website or device. In the event that Unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd is liable for damages despite the foregoing provision, you agree that Unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd’s aggregate liability to you for any and all causes of action in relation to:
- any order, sale or delivery of any product by Unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd under these Conditions of Use shall not exceed the price of the product giving rise to such claims; and
- in all other cases (including any use of the Site), shall not exceed S$1.
- In no event shall Unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd be liable for any indirect, special, consequential, or incidental damages that result from the Site/Services or Content, or your use of, or the inability to use, the Site, Content or any other website or device, even if Unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd or a Unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd authorized representative has been advised of, or should have foreseen, the possibility of such damages.
- You agree that the above exclusions and limitations of liability enable the Services and the Content to be provided by Unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd at either reasonable costs or no costs to you.
9) SUSPENSION & TERMINATION
You agree that Unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd has the right in its sole and absolute discretion and without notice or liability to:
- restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Site/Services and/or
- terminate, deactivate or suspend your Account, delete your Account and all related information and files in your Account, without assigning any reason.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the above, Unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd reserves the right to deactivate your Account if it has been inactive for a period of 10 years or more, or if you are in breach of any of our Terms & Conditions of Use.
10) SECURITY & PRIVACY
11) FORCE MAJEURE
Unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd shall not be liable to you or any other party, or be deemed to be in default, for any delay or failure in performance under these Conditions of Use resulting from acts beyond its control, including without limitation
(i) fire, accident, epidemics, infectious diseases, any law, order, proclamation, regulation, demand or requirement of the Government of Singapore or of any of its government agencies, strikes, labour disputes (whether or not involving SuperNature's employees), shortage of labour or lack of skilled labour, shortage or unavailability of products or raw materials, delay in transit or other causes whatsoever (whether similar to the foregoing or not) beyond the reasonable control of Unitednature (Far East) Pte Ltd
(ii) acts of God (i.e. extraordinary or unforeseeable manifestation of the forces of nature beyond the powers of human intervention, such as tornadoes, hurricanes, typhoons and earthquakes), or (iii) war or armed conflict or acts of terrorism, which include disruption of civil authority, transportation and communication services.
12) APPLICABLE LAW
These Terms & Conditions of Use shall be governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.